Monday, July 12, 2010

Where am I supposed to walk?

2 July 2010          9:49pm          Old Baneshwor

So, I've been in Nepal for nearly a month and this is the first Friday night where I've just stayed in.  It's been nice, I watched soccer with Kaka and Prashant.  Well, most of the first half, anyway.  Towards the end of the first half we had to eat dinner, and then I used the internet.

It was a pretty regular day today.  I finally walked home from work today.  Boy, does it get crowded on the streets after work.  All of the people selling food, clothes, and anything else come out and completely take over the sidewalks.  That, plus the fact that there's so many cars means there's almost nowhere to walk.  Still, at least I don't have to pay to walk.

There's some conference going on tomorrow and the next day that looks really interesting.  However, I'm not sure if I really want to get up early enough to be there by 8:30am.  Well, I guess we'll see how I manage in the morning.  Or if I even get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment